Improve Profits with Project Management
- Companies around the world spend upwards of $10 trillion on projects every year. For all the money your organization spends on projects, how many achieve their goals? Worldwide, only 25% of projects succeed in meeting objectives for cost, schedule, and quality. We can help you avoid costly failures that disappoint your customers and decrease your profits. With training geared to your project teams, we work with them to increase their success— and your profitability. Our series of programs offer:
- Interactive training and consulting for subject matter experts that ensure projects deliver key results. We use PM tools, templates, individual profiles, the Project Planning Situation, case studies, and several team exercises. We focus on four areas for commercial and government organizations.
- Managing Projects, using ten essential elements & Earned Value Management.
- Project Management for Procurement/ Contracting Professionals.
- How to Develop User Requirements and Performance Work Statements.
- Assess and Recover Troubled Projects. These programs enable your employees to:
- Improve planning, control, and outcomes; benefit from applying tools and processes; enhance team work and communication; manage risk, quality, and change; improve the relationships among project team, stakeholders, and senior leaders. Engender a project culture.
- Includes PMI techniques, Project Implementation Profile, case studies, Everything DiSC and Team Dimensions profiles, and real-life scenarios from your organization and industry.