Build High - Performing Teams
- Project teams can produce significant improvements in organizations. They improve the quality of products and services, the level of customer service, and corporate profits. Every organization wants those payoffs. But getting those results requires people who know how to piece together their interlocking strengths. Individuals who can build trust, resolve conflict, and capitalize on their complimentary skills. Team players who accept and manage their differences can transform themselves from a group of employees to a high-performing team. Our programs offer:
- Training, coaching, and challenging groups of employees to deliver the benefits of high-performing teams. Use assessments, tools, DiSC profiles, and work-based scenarios to establish communication and trust, develop flexible leadership, and build interdependent personal relationships to deliver and improve results.
- Emphasis on developing those teams that stay together over long periods, like senior management teams; and those that come together temporarily for specific outcomes, like project teams. Building teams of proactive people is deliberate and ongoing. The workplace is becoming VUCA--volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous. Adapting must be continuous.
- Vision, values, and performance goals are defined and demonstrated at all levels of the organization. Project teams progress through the stages of Forming to Performing to achieve results. Culture of trust and respect is evident in the workplace.
- Team building is a process, not a one-time effort, so training, coaching, and reviews take place over an agreed-upon schedule. Full support of senior management and sponsors is necessary for solid success of teams.